Great question! Fair play means complying with our Terms & Conditions.
Players gain an unjust advantage and can face consequences, such as account suspension and limited gameplay when doing any of the following including without limitation:
- Buying items through unofficial means
- Creating and/or inviting fake accounts to get additional rewards
- Acting inappropriately towards other players
- Knowingly taking advantage of a bug and/or any game manipulation
- Acting inappropriately to our Support Teams
- Selling or transferring of an account and/or any virtual items not in accordance with our Terms & Conditions
- Breaching any of the restrictions in our Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions about fair play, please reach out to our Support Team, and we’ll be happy to help.