Experience the ultimate community with Teams. 🧑🧑
The amazing Teams feature allows you to join or create a team of up to 50 players where you can chat, forge new friendships, send cool Emotes, and exchange gifts, like Spins and Cards. 🥳
🤝Joining a Team
Finding a team to join is easy! Simply click on the search bar at the top of your screen, type in the name of the team you're looking for, or scroll through the list of available teams to choose from.
👫Types of Teams
- Open teams welcome anyone who meets the requirements
- Closed teams require the team leader's approval of new applicants.
👑If you're feeling bold, you can create your own team and become a team leader! Just tap on the ‘Create’ button on the Teams page and fill in all the details. Once a Team is created the name cannot be changed, so choose carefully!
Each team has a rank based on the total stars earned by each team member. So, if you work together, you can aim for the top rank and earn the coveted title of ultimate Coin Master team!
🐷Coin Master Tip: Each team member has a critical role to play. Check out our article on Team Roles to learn more about how you can contribute! 😎
- If the Team Leader leaves the team, the most active member will be promoted to leader. Keep in mind that a player’s activity score is determined by different factors, such as their participation in Team Chest Events.
- Members who remain inactive for an extended period may be removed from their team.
- The team chat is meant for discussing game strategies, Trading Cards, and sharing the fun of Coin Master. Make sure to keep all communications appropriate and relevant to the game, as anything unsuitable may be removed.
- You can report any inappropriate comments. Check our Terms and Conditions for more information.
We hope you enjoy your Team - there’s more fun in numbers!