Oh snap - Your purchase didn’t go through! Depending on your device, your purchase was handled either by Apple, Google Play, Facebook, or Amazon. Therefore, all purchases must be verified by one of the above platforms.
We don’t have access to your payment or billing information, so if you see an error message when trying to make a purchase and need to resolve that issue, you’ll want to reach out to your device’s payment platform:
Web payment vendors such as PayPal and Mercado Pago can be used to pay for in-app purchases in place of a credit card. If you’re having issues with either vendor, it’s best to reach out to them.
Examples of error messages you may see that would require you to contact your device’s payment platform:
- “Your transaction cannot be completed”
- “Unable to complete purchase - low balance”
- “Transaction declined - use another method”
- “Error - insufficient balance”
- “Payment failed”
- “Error - transaction could not be completed - fix payment problem”
- “Cannot complete transaction - send required documents”
- “Error - unable to complete transaction”